As an open-source website building platform, WordPress is best for small businesses, bloggers, startups and even large enterprises who want to build a user-friendly website for their online business. WordPress offers a wide range of benefits, the major being beautiful & responsive themes, powerful plugins, secure framework that helps keep common cyber threats at bay, SEO & Social Media compatibility and much much more. Thus, when it comes to creating a website, WordPress is the most popular CMS used by many.
WordPress is also easy to manage and update. Plus, it is also easy to maintain. Thus, today, we’ll look at the 50+ best practices that will help you maintain your WordPress website effectively. A well-maintained website can help boost your site’s speed leading to better ranking. It can help protect your website from spam, malware and other viruses. It can also help enhance user experience leading to more organic traffic resulting in improved sales and conversions.
Some of the best WordPress website maintenance practices include;
- Updating your site’s plugins and themes.
- Testing your site’s speed and load time frequently.
- Monitoring your site’s security on a day-to-day basis.
- Taking a backup of your site and database regularly.
- Checking and fixing all broken links on your website.
- Optimizing Images and media files.
- Clearing out spam, trash and other junk files.
- Updating your site’s content.
- Reviewing your site’s on-page SEO.
These are some of the daily and routine website maintenance tasks that you need to undertake in order to keep your site optimized for users and search engines. This will help improve your site’s traffic and ranking. Thus, check out the below infographic to know more about various WordPress website maintenance tasks. Plus, you can also print this infographic for free and keep it handy for future reference.
WordPress Website Maintenance Checklist (Infographic) – 50+ Essential Tips & Practices by the team at bigrockcoupon.in